The B.Sc. in Post Basic Nursing course consists of two years and designed for registered nurses who completed Diploma in Nursing and Diploma in Midwifery / Orthopedics Nursing / Psychiatric Nursing and who completed Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery course.
The overall goal of the educational program is to prepare qualified and competent nurses who will be able to demonstrate the skills of using in-depth knowledge-based practice for the provision of holistic and client-centered care to prevent, promote, maintain, and restore the health of individuals, families, and communities in complex health situations to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
After admission student should complete their student registration as per BNMC Act (Act No. 48 of 2016) Clause-5 (TA) and rules, regulations of concerned university. The validity of the student registration will be of 5 Years.
Eligibility criteria for Admission
Applicants who meet the following criteria will be eligible to enter into the course
- Must be registered by Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- The applicants must have passed either Diploma in nursing and Diploma in Midwifery /Orthopedic Nursing/Psychiatric nursing or Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery.
- The applicants (Government) must have minimum 2 years working experiences as Registered nurse /Registered nurse midwife
- Nursing Registration of the applicant must have updated by Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- The applicant must have passed the admission test both Public and Private.
- Successful candidates must perform medical fitness checkup before admission.
- All candidates must submit application through proper channel
Duration of the Program
Bachelor of Science in Post Basic Nursing is designed for 02 (two) academic years. Academic year will be started from July in each year.