MARKS Medical College (MRMC) is considered as one of the best private medical colleges in Bangladesh. It was established in 2011 by Late Brig. General Prof. M. R, Khan an eminent ENT-Head & Neck Surgeon of the country and the founder member, whose vision for providing quality medical education, research and health care service to people of this country at reasonable cost.
As per Government regulations, an application is being invited for admission to the 1st-year MBBS course at Marks Medical College (14th Batch) for the academic year 2021-2022.
This Medical college ensures quality teaching to students under proper guidance and supervision to help enable to perform better in medical education in an appropriate environment. There are also facilities for research work which will enable them to play a role in future upliftment in the field of Medical Science in the country.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS
- Students have to carry their “IDENTITY CARDS” when in the college campus.
- Wearing of apron mandatory while inside the college campus.
- Students are expected to attend classes in clear & well dressed clothes and shoes for boys.
- Fashionable dress, cosmetics, untidy hair, slippers are discouraged in the college campus.
- Rings, bangles are impediment in the practical classes.